onsdag 16 februari 2011

Kelly Clarkson Updates Fans On New Album





Original American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson has updated fans on the progress of her forthcoming fifth studio album.

Kelly posted the album news on Facebook, saying: “I record my last song on the 25th of this month and then we will be releasing the album! This album was influenced by Prince, Tina Turner, Sheryl Crow, Radiohead and there’s a little bit of a Country vibe/influence on a couple of songs.”

She added: “Oh and also one of my favorites on the new album is highly influenced by Aretha Franklin and Stevie Wonder. Eric Hutchinson wrote it ….the album is gonna be a great pop record! I can’t wait for y’all to hear it!”

Her last album, 2009′s All I Ever Wanted, sold 908,000 copies in the United States and spawned the hit singles “My Life Would Suck Without You” and “Already Gone”. It will be interesting to see how radio and the public react to her new material. I am sure the tracks she worked with Greg Kurstin on are amazing.

1 kommentar: