fredag 23 september 2011

September - Party In My Head

I don't care if the whole club is dead, Cause the party's in my head. If you won't let me in, Dancin' on the street instead!
Lyssna på spotify September – Party In My Head




September Debuts “Me and My Microphone” Music
Video

Swedish dance singer September has premiered the music video for her new single, “Me And My Microphone.” The single is taken from September’s fourth studio album, Love CPR, which was released in the US on July 5th courtesy of Robbins. Love CPR was mastered by Björn Engelmann at Cutting Room Studios and features production from Jonas Von Der Burg, who is a frequent collaborator with the singer, Stonebridge, and Jaakko Salovaara of Darude fame. Earlier this year, the album debuted at number one on the Swedish albums chart and was quickly certified gold for shipment of 50,000 copies.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar